Monday, June 5, 2017
Communications Department - Archdiocese of Miami
MIAMI | The Archdiocese of Miami will host the 31st annual statewide Respect Life Conference Oct. 20 and 21 at the Bonaventure Convention Center in Weston.
The theme for this conference is "For the Least of Them" because its goal is to uphold the most vulnerable members of society against the attacks from the culture of death. The archdiocesan Respect Life Office, which is charged with planning the conference, has designed a program to inspire, educate and equip people of all faiths to better serve and protect them with a loving heart.
The program includes the following keynote speakers:
- Dr. Alveda C. King, director of Civil Rights for the Unborn
- Dr. Anthony Levatino, former Texas abortion provider
- Donna Gardner, executive director, Magdalene's Joy
- Father Alfred Cioffi, senior fellow, National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Father Jordi Rivero, archdiocesan Respect Life director, 1992-2007
- Michael Sheedy, executive director, Florida Catholic Conference
- Ingrid Delgado, associate for Social Concerns, Florida Catholic Conference
- Dr. Sandra Rodríguez Dávila, geriatric psychiatrist, The Catholic Medical Association
- Dr. Grazie Pozo Christie, senior advisor, The Catholic Association
- Sandi LeBel, education coordinator, archdiocesan Respect Life Ministry
- Carmen Santamaría, co-author, “The Infertility Companion for Catholics”
- Archbishop Thomas Wenski of Miami
- Auxiliary Bishop Peter Baldacchino of Miami
- Bishop Felipe de Jesús Estévez of St. Augustine
- The Marian Center Bell Choir
- Early registration $90. After Oct. 1: $100 (includes all Saturday meals and banquet).
- Register online / pay by credit card: http://www.respectlifemiami.org/2017-state-conference.html
We are now accepting hotel reservations. The group rate for conference participants is $125 per night. Through this website you can book or modify your hotel reservations at any time: https://aws.passkey.com/go/2017RespectLifeStateConference
The Bonaventure Convention Center is located at 250 Racquet Club Road, Weston, 33326. For more information, call 954-981-2922 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org