El Líder Cristiano en el Mundo
Instituto Jesuíta Pedro Arrupe,
programa de Liderazgo Sociopolítico.
El Líder Cristiano en el Mundo de Hoy, seminario intensivo acreditado por la Universidad Católica Andrés Bello de Venezuela.
Objetivos del seminario:
- Comprender los principios sociales cristianos.
- Aplicar estos principios a los desafíos del mundo de hoy.
- Cuidado de la tierra
- La opción por el pobre y el marginado
- La Familia: Núcleo social
- La Dignidad del Trabajo
- Desarrollo Integral
- La función del gobierno
- Inmigrantes y Refugiados
- La Paz Mundial y la Globalización
- Jaime Palacio, profesor de ética social de la Universidad Católica Andrés Bello.
- Antonio García-Crews, abogado especialista en inmigración.
- Alfredo Romagosa, director de educación del Instituto Pedro Arrupe.
El seminario será parcialmente bilingüe. Las lecturas, tareas y preguntas podrán ser en español o inglés.
Costo: $300 con créditos, $100 sin créditos, becas disponibles.
Fechas y horas: Del 11 de julio al 5 de agosto, martes y jueves de 7-10 p.m. Sábados 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Informes e inscripciones: Centro de Espiritualidad Ignaciana, 12190 S.W. 56 Street, Miami, FL 33175
Instituto Pedro Arrupe
12190 SW 56th Street,
Couples for Christ: Friday Teaching Night
Couples for Christ (CFC):
Families in the Holy Spirit renewing the face of the earth, invites the community to their Friday Teaching Nights, held the fourth Friday of each month from 7:30 to 10 p.m.
Moved by the Holy Spirit, one with the Catholic Church, blessed to witness to Christ’s love and service, Couples for Christ is a united global community of family evangelizers that sets the world on fire with the fullness of God’s transforming love.
CFC's global mission is to build the Church of the home and the Church of the poor.
Show more >>
We are Couples for Christ. We are committed to live in God’s righteousness and holiness, evangelizing people through a life of love and service; we shall work for the renewal of families that will serve God and build generations of Christian leaders; and, we shall pursue Total Christian Liberation through social justice, respect for life, and work with the poor.
CFC Global goals:
- Evangelization and formation: To strategically locate in the world to evangelize peoples and inculcate a way of life based on Gospel values.
- Family renewal: To strengthen and defend the family as a basic unit of society and of the Church in accordance with God’s plan.
- Total Christian liberation (justice, life, and the poor): To help the least of our brethren based on Matthew 25:40, “Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.”
- Effective / efficient governance: To provide effective and efficient support services to fulfill the vision and mission of CFC.
Good Shepherd Church
14187 SW 72nd Street,
Pray - Learn - Serve: Enroll in the School of Ministry
The School of Ministry forms lay men and women who desire to grow in their understanding of the Catholic faith and in their ability to serve the Church. Over the course of two years, participants develop knowledge in spirituality, theology, and pastoral ministry. Upon completion of the certificate program, graduates find they are closer to Jesus and are better able to serve in their parish and community.
Registration for the 2017-2019 class is now open.
- Catholic Studies Certificate is available to Catholics interested in learning more about the faith who aren't certain about their call to ministry.
- Pastoral Ministry Certificate is for people who desire to be commissioned to serve in a specific ministerial area.
- All participants enjoy connecting with a community of adult believers from parishes throughout the Archdiocese. This leads to rich discussion, and a broader notion of Church.
Go to http://www.miamiarch.org/CatholicDiocese.php?op=LMAFF_School_of_Ministry for more information.
- Registration fee is $25 until July 31st,
- $50 from August 1st until the start of classes.
Archdiocese of Miami
9401 Biscayne Blvd.,
Wednesday, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM - Spanish
Catequesis: Agosto 2 al 2, 2017
Profesor: Ricardo Grzona
Miércoles, jueves, viernes 7:30-10:30 p.m.; sábados de 9 a.m. a 4 p.m.
Show more >>
CUPO LIMITADO: Es necesario inscribirse con anticipación mediante nuestro sitio web www.sepi.us
o en nuestras oficinas de lunes a viernes entre 10 a.m.-12 p.m. o 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
SEPI: Instituto Pastoral del Sureste
7700 SW 56 Street,
Catholic Psychotherapy Association National Conference
Sep 21, 2017 to Sep 23, 2017 - from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM - English
The Catholic Psychotherapy Association National Conference is the foremost gathering of Catholic mental health professionals in the nation. As Catholic psychotherapists, clergy, and related professionals, we strive to bring healing and wholeness to “divided” hearts in our broken world by developing and supporting psychological theory and best practices in mental health consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
This year’s theme, “Healing Divided Hearts in Our World,” addresses the disorder in today’s secular understanding of the human person while emphasizing healing offered through psychotherapy, the Catholic Church, and in particular, devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
To see a flyer with the day's schedule, go to:
Show more >>
The conference will start with a Day of Reflection - a retreat focusing on the Two Hearts, in honor of the 100-year anniversary of the Fatima apparitions. It will be led by Msgr. John Esseff and Mother Adela Galindo, SCTJM-Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary. At the end of the retreat, attendees will have an opportunity to consecrate themselves, their families and their practices to the Two Hearts. Within this year’s theme of Healing Divided Hearts, we will offer presentations focusing on integration of spirituality in psychotherapy, with dynamic keynote speakers and breakout sessions. Presentation topics will cover a wide range of interest, all in the light of our Catholic faith.
Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
2301 SE 17th St,